sexta-feira, 24 de junho de 2016

Goalkeeper Naylson


Wall Baré: specialized website elects Amazon as the best goalkeeper of the Series 2015 The shirt 1 River-PI, Naylson, was chosen by the website "Last Division" as the best position throughout the Brazilian Championship. Manaus (AM), November 17, 2015 dene SIMPLÍCIO  Naylson became idol in River Naylson became idol River (RiverAC)   If the Amazon failed to topple its representative of the Third National Division, at least one Amazon in particular stood out in the Brasileirão: Goalkeeper Naylson, revealed by Fast Club was voted the best goalkeeper of the competition. Hero ranking for the finals of the tournament, the shirt 1 River-PI was unanimously entres the walls of the access division. Naylson received the most votes on the site Last Division, specializing in alternative football. The Amazon Archer was crowned Brazilian runner-up, with the River, Piaui, last weekend after not conceding goals in the decision in Albertão stadium in Teresina - in the first leg, River lost 3-2. Happy with recognition Naylson commented that worked a lot in the 11 months he was with the Rooster Carijó (River's nickname) and now only think of rest. "I learned (best goalkeeper) by friends. I sent the link to the site. Freaked out a little, not a choice, but by the way told me (laughs). I am very happy to have recognized my work and I have to thank, "he celebrated. Uncertain future The great campaign with River-PI begins to bear fruit to the goalkeeper revealed in Steel Tricolor. Naylson confirmed it received proposals to let the rooster Carijó, but it will only decide their future together with family and after the holidays. "I received proposals from teams of Series A, B and C. But do not want to think about it now. First I want to enjoy my family, my son, stroll through the countryside, fishing and then I will decide what to do, "said the shirt 1. Naylson would not reveal the name of the national elite club interested in his pass, but said that if it is to be hired by a team of Serie A just to compose cast, will choose another room. "I have no manager. I and my family is that we decided what's best for my career. But so: if to go to a team from Serie A and stay on the bench all year, best show my work for another club and to be playing, "concluded the player. KIM ALENCAR PHONE: 0055-92-98276-7084
E-mail - football_brazil@yahoo.com.br



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário