quarta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2016

REVELATION OF THE SUB - 17 BRAZILIAN FOOTBALL!

 RAMON , REVELATION OF THE SUB - 17 BRAZILIAN FOOTBALL!
League D Amazonia 
 
14 h Ramon Robert, 2016 AMAZONENE SELECTION Name: Ramon Robert Gomes Marques Surname: Robert Position: Steering wheel or left side Experience: 1 year of amazonense Height: 1.70 Weight: 65.25 Age 16 Team or Club that played: Fast club Favorite Player: Marcello Profile: Well, I've always been on the left side, this year I started to play in a steering wheel I had never played in that position and when I was playing in the fast club the coach made me a driver and this year, I made a good championship as a driver, anyway thank God for Everything, and I will train enough to achieve my goals, one day I will go there.

Liga D Amazonia
Ramon Robert, SELEÇÃO AMAZONENSE 2016
Nome: Ramon Robert Gomes Marques
Apelido: Robert
Posição: Volante ou lateral esquerdo
Experiência: 1 ano de amazonense
Altura: 1,70
Peso: 65,25
Idade: 16
Time ou Clube que jogou: Fast clube
Jogador Favorito: Marcelo
Perfil: Bom sempre fui lateral esquerdo, esse ano comecei a joga de volante nunca tinha jogado nessa posição e quando fui joga no fast clube o treinador me pos como volante e esse ano, fiz um bom campeonato como volante , enfim so agradeço a Deus por tudo , e irei treinar bastante para conseguir alcançar meus objetivos, um dia chego lá .
CurtirMostrar mais reações
Comentar

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário